Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Why did you keep that fucking napkin?


When I write my thoughts of what I think Heaven is-
I sometimes think its just all bullshit.
I continue to spew all these stories that deal with death with a twist to make one think about what lies behind that black shroud of the ultimate inevitable last moment.

But Ive just realized something just now. At this very fucking moment, that there are things in this life, specifically-objects. These objects have no particular meaning, they simply occupy space and time and eventually they break down to dust.

So what? What do these objects and Heaven have in common?
Every object has something attached to it. Attached. Connected, fastened, adhered to. Fucking super duper Cyanoacrylated kind of attached.

This happens when someone, anyone- holds this object, sees this object, or puts some kind of emotional emphasis on this object. Whether its an indifferent glance or an emotional grasp. It all sticks.
They are now imprinted/tattooed with this physical emotional spiritual tie.
Which brings me to this-all these objects ARE Heaven.

Think of it this way, when you die your spirit, what makes you whatever the fuck you are, leaves your body and goes somewhere. These objects that you hold in your head, the ones you put emotional glue on are all around you.
Heaven isn't in the fucking clouds you idiot. Its right here. Everywhere, all around you. The only visible thing you can see are the objects.

And thats why I kept the fucking napkin.


No comments: