Thursday, October 08, 2020

Blue Sunday, Blue Monday, Blue Blue Blue


The blue moon that things only happen in took place yesterday.
Knowing this, I moved around the day cautiously awaiting things that don't generally happen.
I'm sure I can name literally hundreds of things that take place not so very often in life on a global level, but rather, Ill tell you about some things that occurred to me, personally.
Lets start with the day.
The skies were overcast with a very strange sort of blueish tinge.
I cant describe it literally, the color was subtle, like looking into a footprint in fresh deep snow on a really bright day. You know what I'm talking about, the light reflects back white but with a clorox sort of blue tinge.
The point I'm attempting to make here, rather unsuccessfully, is that people take their lives for granted. They assume that tomorrow is another day, and the day after that is the day after that and so on. And my personal story was supposed to illustrate that in a comedic way.
Tomorrow is NOT just another day.
Blue moons demonstrate that by being celestial proof.
Its like the voice of God comes down and says...
"Don't live your days like theres another one coming, or Ill pull the fucking carpet out from under you.." ( Or something similar to that, I'm totally sure.)
This is where the crabs in the Ancient Roman Trajan's Forum come in.
The Romans thought there were more, in fact they insisted there were.
The Crabs point of view is slightly a bit different.

No comments: